– Notice to MPSC Candidates –
| Special Note: – It is strictly forbidden to bring, carry or use mobile phones or other telecommunication devices in the premises of the examination sub-center.
– Notice to the MPSC candidates –
1. In order to get admission in the examination room, it is mandatory to bring along the original form of admission certificate downloaded and printed from the website of the online application system of the Commission.
11. Disabled candidates who are allowed to seek the help of scribes and / or grace period will be allowed to take the required certificates / documents to the examination room as mentioned in Notice No. 4.1 in the ‘Guidelines for Disabled Candidates’ published on the Commission’s website on March 4, 2020. However, if any documents other than the required documents are taken to the examination room, the concerned will be dealt with as per the rules on the ground of violation of the instructions of the Commission.
12. Any other unauthorized material (pads, pouches, purses, etc.) will be dealt with in violation of the instructions of the Commission.
13. Smart watch, digital watch, microphone, mobile phone, any type of device including camera, SIM card, Bluetooth, any item to be used as telecommunication devices, electronic equipment, notebooks, notes, unauthorized books, bags, writing pads, pouches, It is strictly forbidden to bring such instruments / calculators etc. in the premises of the examination sub-center as well as in the examination room, to keep them close to oneself, to use them or to enlist the help of others for its use.
14. Any unauthorized instrument / material denied permission by the Commission shall be kept at the main entrance of the concerned sub-center at the time of examination. Responsibility for the safety of such equipment / materials rests with the candidate concerned. The Commission, District Administration or School / College Management will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
15. Attendance sheet as well as answer sheet entries should be filled carefully during the examination. It is mandatory to complete the signature by writing the printed serial number of the answer sheet and the question paper in the prescribed space on the attendance sheet.
16. The signature given while submitting the application for the examination, the answer sheet at the time of the actual examination as well as the signature on the attendance sheet should be the same and it should exactly match with the signature of the candidate in daily use at any stage of future verification.
17. Question paper will not be changed after writing the information like question paper number and set number etc. on the answer sheet. Also, complaints received after the examination will not be considered in this regard.
18. If any error is found in the question paper, do not ask or discuss with the concerned co-supervisor, supervisor or head of examination sub-center. Written statement regarding the errors in the question paper should be submitted to the Joint Secretary and Controller of Examinations, Maharashtra Public Service Commission, Head Office, 8th Floor Cooperage Telephone Corporation Building, Maharshi Karve Marg, Cooperage, Mumbai-400021 within eight days from the date of examination.
19. The English initials (A, B, C, D) on the front page of the question paper show the set number. The set number on the question paper should be mentioned accurately on the answer sheet and the relevant circle should be shaded.
20. Zero marks are given if the set number of the question paper is not recorded correctly on the answer sheet. In case of error in mentioning the set number of the question paper in the prescribed place on the answer sheet, the entire responsibility will be borne by the candidate. Also, no correspondence in this regard will be taken into account.
21. No candidate shall be allowed to go out of the examination room for any reason after the commencement of the examination till the end of the examination period.
22. Answer sheets or question papers cannot be taken out of the examination room during the examination period. Also, it is strictly forbidden to take the entire answer sheet during the examination period and Part-1 of the original answer sheet outside the examination room after the end of the examination period.
23. The original answer sheets should be handed over to the supervisor immediately after the end of the examination period. Also, no candidate is allowed to go out of the examination room till the original answer sheets of all the candidates are submitted to the reviewer and calculated.
24. If after the examination the original answer sheet is taken out of the examination room without submitting it to the reviewer, such action will be considered as violation of the instructions of the Commission and strict action will be taken as per the discretion of the Commission.
25. Your answers should be mentioned in the place prescribed in the answer sheet. If answers are written on the question paper or elsewhere, action will be taken on the presumption that the instructions of the Commission have been violated.
26. Special instructions to the candidates regarding the number of answers recorded on the answer sheet: –
26.1 The number of questions solved (registered answers) by the candidate after the end of the examination period must be mentioned in the prescribed place on the answer sheet. For this, the candidate will be given two minutes extra time after the actual period of examination.
26.2 In the additional period of two minutes after the actual time of the examination, the number of questions solved by the candidate (recorded answers) must be counted and mentioned in the prescribed manner. No other action can be taken in this extra time.
26.3 Candidates shall not be allowed more than two minutes after the expiry of the actual period of examination to state the number of questions solved (recorded answers).
27.1 It is mandatory for the candidate to wear at least three masks while entering the examination sub-center.
27.2 Candidates will be provided one kit each with a mask, gloves and a small pouch of sanitizer in the examination room. It is mandatory for the candidates to use it throughout the duration of the examination.
27.3 Candidates must constantly sanitize their hands during the entire examination process to maintain cleanliness as well as hygienic environment.
27.4 If any Covid-19 member symptoms like fever, chills, cough, etc. appear, the supervising officer / staff at the concerned examination sub-center should be informed in advance.
27.5 It will be in the interest of the candidate for the candidate to download the “Arogya Setu” app and self-assess through it.
27.6 It will be in the interest of the candidate to bring his / her own lunch box / snack and water bottle with him / her.
27.7 Candidates are prohibited from going outside the examination sub-center during the interval between two papers.
27.8 Candidates are strictly prohibited from using each other’s pens, writing materials etc. in the examination room.
27.9 All the candidates should strictly follow the instructions on the appropriate information boards, signs, posters, etc. at the examination sub-center for maintaining physical / mutual distance.
27.10 If the meeting of the candidates at the examination sub-centers in the restricted area is arranged at other examination sub-centers in due course, a notice in this regard will be published on the website of the Commission. Arrangements will also be made to inform the concerned candidate via SMS to the registration number of his commission.
27.11 Candidates are required to maintain physical / mutual distance while leaving the examination sub-center after completion of the examination.
27.12 Used tissue paper, masks, gloves, sanitizer pouches, etc. should be placed in the Dust Bin at the examination sub-center only.
27.13 All instructions / orders issued from time to time by the Central and State Governments as well as local authorities in connection with the outbreak of Covid-19 virus should be strictly followed.
27.14 It will be mandatory for the candidate to remove the face mask for verification as per the instructions of the concerned supervising officer / staff.
28. General Information: –
28.1 The submitted admission certificate has been issued for admission to the examination and admission to the examination, therefore, does not mean that the Commission has accepted the candidature. If a candidate is found ineligible at any stage, his candidature will be canceled.
28.2 The entire responsibility for the security of the admission certificate rests with the candidate concerned. If the Admission Certificate is misused by another person for any reason, it will be the responsibility of the candidate to prove that he / she did not seek help from that person.
28.3 Carefully read and abide by all the provisions made available in the “General Notices to Candidates” section of the Commission’s website.
28.4 Carefully read the instructions given on the admission certificate as well as the answer sheets and question papers provided during the examination and follow them.
28.5 In no case may the assistance and / or grace period of the scribe be taken without the permission of the Commission.
28.6 It will be necessary to follow the instructions given from time to time by the examination sub-center head, supervisor, co-supervisor etc. as well as from the commission.
28.7 It will be in the interest of the candidate to observe the Commission’s website www.mpsc.gov.in regarding the instructions given by the Commission from time to time regarding the examination.